Sunday, May 20, 2012

Budget cut=THFAR

Things happen for a reason! 

One of the things I was praying about last year when I was on the excess list from my home school, Sheridan Elementary, was to make more friends!  I have to say my prayers were answered.  I cannot ignore that God gives me the desires of my heart, but only when they benefit me and others =-).  I have met a wonderful group of young women this year at Horne Elementary, and I'm very thankful for them!  They will be invited to my wedding this summer (yes, I'm getting MARRIED!!!) because I know we're going to be friends long past this school year!  My awesome new girl friends are all leaving me for bigger and better things this year!  I will miss them dearly.  However, I have a few good co-workers staying behind, and I look forward to another year with them.  Go Hound Dogs!

No comments: